digital solutions for clients such as the BBC, CWC, Telewest, MicroTouch, Motorola, Chase de Vere, The National Trust, The Woodland Trust, Kodak, Allied Dunbar, @Bristol, Halifax, The Environment Agency, NESTA and NatWest
Brief for Session
- An introduction to HCi (human computer interface) and its application in engineering interface usability.
- An overview of nformation architecture, the foundation of usability.
- The relation between design, usability and accessibility.
- The principles of graphic design.
- An overview of usability inspection methods and heuristic evaluation.
- A step by step analysis of a selection of real world main stream websites, applying the usability guidelines as outlined by the Neilsen Norman Group, and other HCi recommendations.